Saturday, November 17, 2007

Well it's almost midnight. I better get some sleep so I'm ready for tomorrow's conferences. I've been checking out sites all night. I'm so glad I finally found out how to use delicious. It led me to blogs by kindergarten teachers. Finding these sites will help me figure out how to use them with my tech classes. A few ideas I'm contemplating are posting the 5th graders news articles on a wiki and doing that with another class in Jan. Starting a wiki with the first graders when they begin their Jan Brett author study is another idea. The fifth grades are going to begin a presidential project next month. Posting their slide shows (maybe done on Google tools?) or other material on line will be an option. I've just got to make sure I don't take on more than I can handle all at once! I need to start out small and grow so I don't frustrate myself or the classroom teacher.

No comments: