Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank You to Laura

First of all I want to thank Laura and her mom for the time and effort they put into their wonderful blog. As an elementary teacher, just learning about blogs, this is an exemplary blog that I can show my students and the administration to begin teaching them about blogs. Second of all, I'd like to thank all of the people who generously matched Laura's funds. I was surprised and honored to be awarded the Better Late than Never award.
I was so pleased to see that Laura wants to continue her project. I love the idea of helping the smaller lesser known charities. I'll be keeping a close eye on her blog over the year. I will also continue to share her ideas with my students and encourage them to continue to think about how they can make a difference throughout the year.

No comments: